Code of Conduct
- Always follow the rules of safe Scuba, even if you are a swashbuckling tech diver
- If you find cool fish or beasties undserwater, share with everybody, but don't brag when you get back to the boat, or you will have to walk the plank.
- Stay off of the reef, you scurvy dog, and don't take no booty from the bottom of the sea.
- Tip your dive master, he needs dive booty, too.
- Play with the fish, but don't scare or touch them so that they hang around for the next ship of fools.
- Share your love of Scuba with as many people as possible, even if they have a peg leg, glass eye or a hook, because you know it is the coolest sport in the world.
- Booty must be shared with everybody on the boat, even if they are disabled.
- If someone is disabled, then we find a suitable Pirate Job for them on the ship and keep them in our crew.
- Always tell the truth to your dive buddy.
- Dive pirates do not commit felonies or serious misdemeanors just to get a T-shirt or a Scuba Do Rag. These people are immediately disqualified.
- Be creative in your buccaneer missions, we need a good laugh.
- All practical jokes must be in the spirit of fun--we don't make fun or ridicule or cause harm.
Adaptive Scuba Code
- We don't need no stinking wheel chair underwater!
- Anything worth having is worth working for.
- Don't give up.